Our Team Mamba trainers are all honest, humble and dedicated to the sport.
In order to give those interested in using the facility the proper MMA workout, Head Instructor Kultar Gill has assembled a group of well-accomplished competitors.
The best of the best in Abbotsford have come together to train everybody in this community-based, family-orientated academy.
We are not just a gym, we are a team and a family where everybody helps each other out in an inclusive positive environment open to anyone who wants a full body workout and self-esteem among the many other benefits of training in martials arts.
» check out our schedule & drop in
Kultar "Black Mamba" Gill - Head Instructor
I have decided to open a martial arts academy under my name, Mamba Martial Arts Academy.
I feel that it is now the appropriate time in my life to give back to the community and give Abbotsford’s the most elite a state of the art facility for athletes who want to meet their martial arts goals.
This is not restricted to just a ring, but for fitness, self defence, self confidence, self esteem, self belief, focus and social well being, among the many other benefits you will receive here with Team Mamba.
» Read More About Kultar "Black Mamba" Gill
- Canadian Muay Thai Champion & Pacific North West Champion by age 16.
- Fought for first world muay thai title at age 16.
- Ranked 6th in the world by age 19.
- At age 26 was picked up by the elite MMA and Kickboxing organization in the world, K1.
- Coached and cornered fighters in the UFC, K1 and other recognized organizations.
- Brown belt in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.
- Currently signed with Super Fight League
Team Mamba Coaches:
- Well-known local MMA fighter
- Purple Belt in Jiu Jitsu
- Training and fighting since age 19
- Training MMA since age 13
- Experienced in Muay Thai & Jiu Jitsu
- Training with Mamba since Mar. 2011
- Professional MMA fighter
- Blue belt in Jiu Jitsu